Hi Crafty Friends,
It's challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. As challenge hostess for the month, I continue to issue the challenges.

For the inside of my card I created a pop-up card using Karen Burniston's Katherine Label Pop-up. I added the "Celebrate" sentiment to the rectangle panels which are adhered to the pop up.
I added the stamped sentient to the lower left hand side of the card which is another sentiment included in the Darcie's stamp set.
Apparently September is "Shake Month" which is a day to celebrate all things Milkshakes!
One of the very first interactive cards I created when I first started stamping over 30 years ago was a shaker card, so for a our challenge this week, let's incorporate some sort of shaker element on your card. Bonus points if you include a milkshake!
For my card today I decided to pull out another of the Tonic Studios Shaker Creator die sets. This one is the Pint Glass Die & Shaker Set which comes with two dies to create the beer glass and the shaker pouches.
As you can see I created a Slimline Card using two Slimline dies from Trinity Stamps.
Along the bottom of the card I added the "Beer*th*day" sentiment from the Darcie's Cheers stamp set. I also added the "Cheers" die cut sentiment to the top of the card.

For the inside of my card I created a pop-up card using Karen Burniston's Katherine Label Pop-up. I added the "Celebrate" sentiment to the rectangle panels which are adhered to the pop up.
I added the stamped sentient to the lower left hand side of the card which is another sentiment included in the Darcie's stamp set.
Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:
Supplies:
For your shopping convenience, all products are linked below. Compensated affiliate links are used where possible with no extra cost to you. This helps me to continue to share all the projects I include on my blog. For the benefit of my Australia readers, I have started to include some links to Australian stores when available. Please note I only use and share products I love.





Đăng nhận xét