Happy Birthday Karen Burniston Blog Hop


Hi Crafty Friends,

Welcome to our Karen Burniston Happy Birthday Blog Hop! Today is Karen Burniston's birthday so the Design Team has decided to surprise her with a special birthday blog hop, just for her!

Happy Birthday Karen!!!!!




Here is a quick video to see my card in action. As Karen Burniston is releasing new dies in a  week or so, I decided to use some of those to create my card today.



To create my card I used the new Flip Frame Pop-up die set to create the pop-up on the top left of the card. I used the Dolled Up Charms to decorate the frame. 


I added one of the Crosshatch ovals to the front of the frame for a hand written greeting. I also added the shoes which are also from the Dolled Up Charms die set.


On the right hand panel of my card I added the 'Happy Birthday' sentiment to oval panels using the Crosshatch Ovals die set. The sentiment is die cut using pink and lavender cardstock and then off set.

I also added the cute hippo from the Safari Animals die set, she is holding a present which is from the Gnome and Santa die set.


For the front of the card, I again used the Crosshatch Ovals die set for the oval layers. I added the "Celebrate" sentiment in an arch shape to the top of the oval and also added the 'you" which is from the new Pop 'n Swap die set.

I decorated the bottom of the oval by adding a purse (from the Purse Pop-up die set) and lipstick/nail polish, both from the Dolled Up Charms die set.

Well that is about it from me today, thank you for dropping by. The next stop on the hop is the amazing Kelly Booth 


Here is the order for the blog hop:



Supplies:
For your shopping convenience, all products are linked below. Compensated affiliate links are used where possible with no extra cost to you. This helps me to continue to share all the projects I include on my blog. For the benefit of my Australia readers, I have started to include some links to Australian stores when available. Please note I only use and share products I love.












Post a Comment

Mới hơn Cũ hơn