Hi Crafty Friends,
It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Being a brand new month it's time to introduce our new challenge hostess which is Anja de Regt.
Colour your day!
Anja tells us that December is a busy month for most of us, it is always good to sit down and do something relaxing , for her that is what colouring is....For today, Anja challenges us to colour something on your card/project. It does not have to be a big, just something. You don’t colour, try using some different colours of ink, or even some accents....
As mentioned in my blog post yesterday I recently attended a local craft show. While there I discovered a new Aussie Stamp company with some adorable clear stamp sets. Being a local of course I had to buy a couple of sets and yes the two sets I purchased both happened to be Christmas themed haha ... so much for not buying any more this year!
While making another card, I discovered an already die cut base for the Rectangle Pull Card, I must have die cut it some time ago and then changed my mind and did something else. Rather than waste it I decided to use that for my card base. Unfortunately this die set has been discontinued.
I added all three of the cute gingerbread men to my card. I also added some texture to the gingerbread men by adding Nuvo drops in various colours to the icing, buttons, nose and pudding.
When you 'pull' the card open it reveals to rectangle panels with a sentiment.
Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.
Stamps: Sugar and Spice - Beccy's Place; Puffy Holiday Greetings - Mama Elephant |
Paper: White; Red; Green; Always Christmas Paper Pad - Craft Smith |
Dies: Pop it Ups Rectangle Pull Card (retired) - Elizabeth Craft Designs |
Other: Black Ink; Nuvo Drops (White; Bottle Green; Oyster Grey; Autumn Red; Morning Dew); Foam Tape; Copics |



Đăng nhận xét