Hi Crafty Friends,
Today I am sharing a Christmas card I created using my Go Press and Foil Machine.
For the background I used an embossing folder to add gold foil to the green cardstock. I love how the Go Press and Foil Machine lets you use so many different options for foiling. I used a Stitched Rectangles die to die cut the background and then added some Autumn Red Nuvo Crystal Drops to the berry areas on the foiled background.
The reindeer is a hotfoil stamp that I foiled using Brown Copper Foil. I die cut this panel and the layer underneath using the Stitched Mod Squares Stax.
To finish off the card I added a sentiment that I embossed using gold embossing powder.
Here is another look at the front of my card. It's very hard to take a photo to share how beautiful this card looks in real life.
For the inside of the card I used another hotfoil stamp to foil the Merry Christmas sentiment with gold foil. I then layered this using the Stitched Mod Rectangle Stax.
| Stamps: Puffy Christmas Greetings - Mama Elephant |
| Hot Foil Stamps: Reindeer; Merry Christmas - Couture Creations |
| Paper: White; Green; Red |
| Dies: Stitched Rectangles - Elizabeth Craft Designs; Stitched Mod Rectangles Stax; Stitched Mod Squares Stax - MFT Stamps |
| Other: VersaMark Ink; Gold Embossing Powder; To Be Jolly Embossing Folder - Couture Creations; Gold Foil; Chocolate Copper Foil; Autumn Red Nuvo Crystal Drops; Foam Tape |



Đăng nhận xét