Coffee and Friends

Hi Crafty Friends,
Today I am playing along in the  Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop which is being held from Friday 8th December to Friday 15th December.

I have acquired a few new coffee themed stamps since the last blog hop so I decided I needed to play with them.



While I was at a Craft Show last month, I found this fun Art Impressions coffee stamp set which I thought would be perfect for the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop, so I decided to get it. Of course it will be perfect for lots of other occasions too.

I love creating pop up cards so I decided to use this image for a pop up card. I used Karen Burniston's Cupcake Pop-up die set for the pop up base of my card. The image fits perfectly over the cupcake part of the pop up.

I used the Katherine Label Pop-up die set for the sentiment on the lower section of the card.



For the sentiments I used Honey Bee Stamps Perfect Blend Clear Stamp set and coordinating dies.


For the front of the card I used the Gift Card Label from Karen Burniston so I could add a sentiment etc.

The sentiment is again from Honey Bee Stamps including the one on the coffee cup.

The coffee cup was created using a die from Whimsy Stamps which I have had in my stash for some time now.

Supplies:





Stamps: Latte Love - Art Impressions; Perfect Blend - Honey Bee Stamps
Paper: White; Red; Yellow; Green; Merry & Bright Tinsel Paper - We R Memory Keepers
Dies: Cupcake Pop-up; Katherine Label Pop-up; Gift Card Label - Karen Burniston; Perfect Blend - Honey Bee Stamps; Coffee Cup - Whimsy Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Brown Ink; Buttermilk Nuvo Drops; Foam Tape; Copics




Post a Comment

Mới hơn Cũ hơn