Hi Crafty Friends,
Just one day left until Christmas day, so I have another Christmas card to share with you.
For my card today I am using some stamps and dies which were included in the Tonic Studios Cardmaking Collection Magazine Issue 3. I had been stalking my newsagents for this magazine for a couple of month until it finally appeared and was glad that I was able to secure a copy. I wasn't sure if I would have time to play with it, so I was happy when I finally managed to get something made with these stamps/dies.
I decided to make a pop-up card for my carollers using Karen Burniston's Cupcake Pop-up die set as the base. I used some brick designer paper at the top portion of the card and some silverish glitter paper for the bottom.
I cut an additional rectangle piece of brick paper to place over the cupcake to hide the shape.
I also added two lamp posts on either side of the card ... these were also included in the magazine.
I wanted a sentiment that could also be a Christmas carol for my sentiment, so found one in another stamp set which I layered using the Katherine Label Pop-up die set.
Here is a close up of my carollers standing on their step, singing Christmas carols to passers by.
For the front of the card, I added another brick wall background, some glittered snow which was die cut using the snow border from the Nature Edges die set.
I added a speech bubble to the top of the card and stamped the "Jingle Bells" sentiment which was also included in the Tonic Studios stamp set.
Finally I added the lamp post and another carol singer.
Stamps: Carol Singers - Tonic Studios; Away in a Manger - Wild Rose Studio (Magazine Freebie) |
Paper: White; Black; Red; Burgundy; Glitter Paper; Impervious DP - Authentique |
Dies: Cupcake Pop-up; Katherine Label Pop-up; Nature Edges - Karen Burniston; Carol Singers - Tonic Studios; Quotables - Paper Smooches; Music Notes - MFT Stamps |
Other: Black Ink; Clear Glitter Wink of Stella Pen; White Gel Pen; Black Glaze Pen; Foam Tape; Copics |







Đăng nhận xét