2017 Year in Review Part 1

Hi Crafty Friends,

Well we only have a few more days left of 2017, I think overall it has been a pretty good year for me and I hope it was for you all too. 

It is always hard to select just one or two cards / projects for each month, especially when I have created so many! This year I have approx 365 blog posts for 2017, wow that sounds a lot when you look back like this!

This year seeing that it is so hard to select just one, I am going to do this review in two parts, today and tomorrow and have decided 3 or 4 cards/projects for each month.

Here is the selection I came up with, if you click on the card it will take you to the original post.

January






February



March


 

April 





May




June








Well that is it for the first 6 months, I will be back tomorrow with part 2 of my year in review. Thanks for looking, if you got this far.




Post a Comment

Mới hơn Cũ hơn