You're the Cat's Meow!


Hi Crafty Friends,

It's challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. As the challenge hostess for the month, I finish off the month with one last challenge.

Apparently tomorrow (27th) is Black Cat Day and Sunday (29th) Cat Day. So for our challenge this week include a cat on your creations … black or not.


For my card today I decided to pull out my Loralie Designs Spice Cats stamp set ... I love these crazy looking cats!!!!


For the front of my card I created a window using circle dies.


For the inside of the card I used Karen Burniston's Katherine Label Pop-up die set to add the pivot arm to which the circle and cat are attached to. When the card is closed the pivot arm goes down so the cat is seen through the circle window, and then when you open the card the arm brings the cat to the top of the card.

I added a third cat to the top left hand side of the circle window opening.


Here is one last photo of my card taken at a different angle so you can see the position of the pivot arm a little better.

I also added a sentiment which was stamped onto one of the labels from the Katherine Label Pop-up die set.

Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:


Vicky Gould
Kelly McKown-Santi



Stamps: Spice Cats - Loralie Designs; Cat's Meow - DRS Designs
Paper: White; Burgundy;  DP
Dies: Katherine Label Pop-up; Snowman Twist Circle Pop-up - Karen Burniston; Circle Stax - MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Nuvo Bottle Green Gloss Crystal Drops; Nuvo Neptune Turquoise Gloss Crystal Drops; Nuvo White Gloss Crystal Drops; Black Glaze Pen; Foam Tape; Copics

Post a Comment

Mới hơn Cũ hơn