Hi Crafty Friends,
Today I am sharing an Easel Card I created using Lawn Fawn's You're Claw-some and Mama Elephant's Cat's Meow stamp sets.
To create my card, I carefully did a little surgery on my Claw machine to remove the teddies, in the machine. This will make it easier for me to add whatever I want into the machine. I then masked the sides of the machine to stamp the cats inside. I stamped a single cat which I placed into the slot that the toys inside the machine come out of if you are lucky to get anything out haha.
For the base of the easel I added a sentiment, a few more cats and the "Happy" Balloons which is from Mama Elephant's Celebration Balloons stamp set.
Here is a look at the front of the card when it is folded ready to be placed in an envelope.
| Stamps: You're Clawsome - Lawn Fawn; The Cat's Meow; Celebration Balloons - Mama Elephant |
| Paper: White; Red; Perfectly Plaid Fall Paper Pack - Lawn Fawn |
| Dies: Katie Label Pivot Card (retired) - Elizabeth Craft Designs |
| Other: Black Ink; Scan N Cut; Clear Glitter Wink of Stella Pen; Glossy Accents; Foam Tape; Copics |




Đăng nhận xét