Hi Crafty Friends,
It's challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. Kelly McKown-Santi our challenge hostess for the month continues to issue the challenges.
Tuesday was "Talk like a Pirate" day, so for our challenge this week we are to create a card using anything pirate related - brownie points for using maps!
For my card today I decided to pull our my Ahoy Matey stamp set from Lawn Fawn to create a pop-up card. I used the Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Pop-Up die set as well as the Ocean Hillside Pop-Up Add-On die set to create the pop up portion of the card. I have been wanting to play with the ocean add on for a while but hadn't gotten around to it until now.
For the front of the card I duplicate many of the images that I used on the inside of the card.
Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:
Vicky Gould
Kelly McKown-Santi
Kelly McKown-Santi
Stamps: Ahoy, Matey; Duh-nuh - Lawn Fawn |
Paper: White; Yellow; Watercolor Wishes Paper Pad - Lawn Fawn |
Dies: Stitched Hillside Pop-Ups; Ocean Hillside Pop-Up Add-On; Stitched Hillside Borders; Everyday Sentiment Banners - Lawn Fawn; Rainbow Sky - Elizabeth Craft Designs |
Other: Black Ink; Antique Linen Distress Oxide; Frayed Burlap Distress Oxide; Clear Glitter Wink of Stella Pen; White Gel Pen; Foam Tape; Copics` |



Đăng nhận xét