Hi everyone,
Today I am sharing a card I created using Concord & 9th's Flower Turnabout stamp set. I so love this stamp set. This time around I stamped the flowers using my Distress Oxide ink pads.
I wanted to use the Inlaid Diecut technique on this card, here is how I created it.
- Stamp the background using the Flower Turnabout, Distress Oxide inks and MISTI
- Use the Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Rectangles die to create a rectangle panel
- Die Cut the word "Happy" directly into the flower background. (make sure you save all the little pieces that come from the centre of the die cut.
- Die cut 4 to 5 additional "Happy" words and adhere together to form a stack.
- Adhere the floral "Happy" word to the top of the stack
- Adhere the floral background to a piece of red card which has been die cut using the Dotted Scallop Rectangles.
- Adhere the stacked "Happy" word into the negative space on the card
- Adhere the little pieces you saved into the negative space.
Once I had finished my card all I had to do was decided what type of occasion I would make it for .... birthday or Mother's Day. As you can see in the end I opted for Mother's Day as I need to get a few made to give my kids for Christmas.
For the inside I added a few more flowers from the stamp set and added one of the sentiments. Before I added the sentiment I cut off the "and flowers" from the end of the sentiment as it didn't really suit for who will be receiving this card.
| Stamps: Flower Turnabout - Concord & 9th; Happy Happy Happy - Lawn Fawn |
| Paper: White; Red; Black |
| Dies: Stitched Rectangles; Dotted Scallop Rectangles - Elizabeth Craft Designs; Happy - MFT Stamps; Everyday Sentiment Banner - Lawn Fawn |
| Distress Oxides: Picked Raspberry; Abandoned Coral; Wild Honey; Spiced Marmalade; Wilted Violet; Seedless Preserves; Candied Apple; Fired Brick; Twisted Citron |
| Other: Black Ink; Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape; |


Đăng nhận xét