Hi everyone,
It's challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. Anne Harmon our challenge hostess for the month continues to issue the challenges.
This time around Anne has given us a Nautical Theme - As the summer draws to a close, make a card with a nautical theme. This can include the beach if you so desire.
I decided to create a shaker card with a pirate theme for my card today ... there is beach and a ship on my card so I hope it fits the challenge haha!
For the base of the card I have used MFT Stamps Stitched Triple Peek-A-Boo Window & Edge which I decided to turn into a shaker card. I love how this turned out. I die cut this using White Soft Finish Cardstock which I then colored using Distress Oxides.
To decorate my card I used the Lawn Fawn Ahoy Matey stamp set.
Her is a close up look at the front of my card. You can see that I have placed some palm trees and treasure chest behind the shaker windows and added sequins in "jewel' colors.
For the inside of the card I decided to use the Lawn Fawn Lift a Flap die set to create a hidden panel for some extra fun for this card. I added some sentiments and images from the Ahoy Matey stamp set and also a message from the Press Here stamp set, so whoever receives this knows to "Lift the Flap"
Again the background was created using Distress Oxides. These are now my favorite ink pads I think.
When you lift the flap it reveals a treasure chest and treasure and also a sentiment.
Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:
Stamps: Ahoy Matey; Push Here - Lawn Fawn |
Paper: White Soft Finish Cardstock - Elizabeth Craft Designs; Black; Red; Ahoy There Paper Pad - Carta Bella |
Dies: Stitched Triple Peek-a-Boo Window & Edge - MFT Stamps; Lift A Flap - Lawn Fawn |
Other: Black Ink; Vintage Photo Distress Oxide; Walnut Stain Distress Oxide; Gathered Twigs Distress Ink; Acetate; Foam Tape; Copics |




Đăng nhận xét